Mini coaster albums

Friday, December 26, 2008

I have been so busy making photo tile coasters for my friends that I haven't had time to make much else. But I did make these mini scrapbooks from thin chipboard coasters for my BIL and SIL's for Christmas. I had printed the pictures a few weeks ago with every intention of getting these done early for Christmas but ended up making them late on Christmas Eve. I think they turned out fairly cute and my SIL's loved them. Anyone who doesn't scrapbook finds things like this great regardless of whether I think they are very good.



3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

What an awesome idea!! I think I might do something like this for the family next year. Awesome!!!!

Unknown said...

I think this was an awesome idea also, what wonderful gifts and they are not just good they are GRRRRRRRRRReat! Well done!

Anonymous said...

oh, you have just got to try www.ShutterCal.com

I know you would just love it!