Kaitlyn -- Christmas morning 08

Friday, April 24, 2009

I am still working towards my goal of being caught up through Dec. 08 by Memorial day. I am going to a crop tonight and hope to finish up a few events and get the materials organized for those last few pages I will need. Here is a page I made the other day for Kaitlyn's book, it is from this past Christmas morning. I do so many Christmas pages through the years that I am trying to steer away from the traditional red/green papers.







Supplies used: Pink Passion background paper, Green Galore accent paper, random tree patterned paper, CM Christmas stickers, Green Galore ink, Brushstroke alphabet stamps.

1 comments:

The Hanlons said...

Cute, cute...and I like your scrapbooking page counter thing....totally might steal it and put it on mine!