big backyard page 1

Friday, February 26, 2010

We got this really cool new exhibit at the Memphis Botanic Gardens this past summer. It is a great place to take lots of photos.

This page is for Kaitlyn's book of our Big Backyard outing. I was at my BIL's house so I had to create the arrow myself since I didn't have a template. So don't look too closely at it because I am not real thrilled with the way it turned out. But I am very happy with the way the page as a whole turned out so I guess it evened out.







I used this page as inspiration that Lisa Bearnson did from Creating Keepsakes, January 2009. She used a Becky Higgins sketch as her inspiration.

1 comments:

Kelley said...

Aww, my baby is in your scrapbook. :) I LOVE the arrow, it looks great, what you talkin' 'bout Willis? I'm going to scraplift you scraplifting them. :)