Photo shoot page

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I took my kids to the park on an early spring day in March last year and last minute grabbed my camera and changed their shirts real fast so I could try and take some posed pictures of them. I have tried to scrap these pictures for about 10 months now and every time I get them out and try to pick out paper and a layout it just doesn't work for me. I finally did this page for Kaitlyn's book with the pictures of her. I really like how the page turned out.

I used this page from Simple Scrapbooks magazine for inspiration.



And here is what I came up with:



I did turn mine sideways from the layout of the original. This is one page down for March. I have 6 others that I have started but they need several things down to them before they can be called complete. Hopefully I can get that done this weekend.

1 comments:

Susan / PaperCrafter's Corner said...

Love all the layouts! I've been scrolling thru several pages worth! (Found you on SCS forum)

Really enjoy seeing the sketches and then seeing what you did with them!