Been a while

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It had been a while since I have created any pages. I did a few in May but they were just picture on a page kind of page and nothing really special. My husband got a new job so I was finally able to go to a crop on Friday night. Then I took my stuff out to my brother-in-laws house and kept on creating. I ended up with 13 pages from this weekend. I had recently purchased these sketch books by Allison Davis. Here is the link to those. I bought volumes 3 and 4 and I want to get the others. They are just really working for me (and Kelley I might add) right now.

So here is a two-page layout I made this weekend. This will go in Kyle's sports album.





1 comments:

Kelley said...

Your pages look great! And yes, the sketch books rock! I appreciate you sharing with your buddy. You know I'd do the same for you. :)