Glitter chipboard letters

Monday, August 18, 2008

I am so into using chipboard lately on my pages. I wanted some arrows to point on the picture where Kaitlyn is on the ride (since I did not take my good camera with the zoom to the amusement park). I couldn't find any stickers but I did find these chipboard pieces. Well then I decided I needed chipboard letters for my title to go with the arrows. I stamped them in Regal Rose craft ink. Then I decided I would put some irredesent ice on them and heat emboss it. So I got a little carried away but I love the way it turned out.

The double page spread:



Here is a closer view of the left side:



And here is a closer view of the letters, I tried to get it close enough so you can see the glitter:

6 comments:

Kelley said...

Ooh...I love it!

Teresa said...

That looks terrific!

Christi Flores said...

It turned out awesome!!

Savitri said...

Great colors!! I LOVE chipboard too!!

ChrissyM said...

Great page! I like how you did the arrow. I have an amusement park stamp set that if you like I can stamp some images for you. If your interested let me know (email me).

Holly Aytes said...

I LOVE chipboard! I use it alot. Whenever I get a coupon for one of the crafts stores I normally buy chipboard b/c I use it alot I run out of certain letters soon! I haven't tried glittering my own however I have ought some that already had glitter on them. I haven't scrapbooked all summer...I did develop pics though so now that school is started I have tuesday and thursday mornings free, I plan on getting caught up!