Favorites at 5

Monday, October 20, 2008

I saw this idea in one of my Creating Keepsakes for a page idea. Kyle just turned 5 so I thought it was a perfect idea. I asked him what his favorites were. I asked him again the next day just to see if he would tell me the same thing and he says "I already told you that". I guess he liked his answers the first time.

I used Carrie's Making Memories paint to paint my chipboard letters. I didn't have the 5 when I did the page on Friday night so I had to go and buy a 5. I decided to glitter the 5 to make it stand out more. I was really liking this page until I glittered the 5, I didn't like how that turned out so I may go buy another one and just paint it.

5 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is such a sweet layout! I love that pic!!

Teresa said...

That is a REALLY cute layout!!

Kelley said...

Me likey, including the 5. I love the LO and the picture is really good. Finally...you posted something new, yay! :) (P.S. I haven't in a while, hehe.)

ChrissyM said...

Terrific page idea. The picture is real cuet. Yeah you posted again, I was wondering when you were coming back.

Abbie Johnson said...

I like it, i'm gonna use it. I agree I'm not crazy about the glitter on the 5 either