Christmas at Gran's pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I am working on getting "caught up" with my kids scrapbooks. I don't scrap chronologically, just whatever strikes my mood at the moment, but I put them in the book in chronological order. I should have Kaitlyn's book finished through the end of 2008 pretty soon. Here are a few pages I did for her this past weekend. The first is of Christmas 06 and the second is of Christmas 07 at my mom's house.




Supplies used: SU Pink Pirouette, polka dot paper from Archiver's (not sure the brand), CM Christmas stickers, SU chipboard letters, Garden Green craft ink, Best Friends alphabet set


Christmas 07






Supplies used: an old SU simply scrappin kit, Not Quite Navy paper, Close to Cocoa paper, Whisper White craft pad, borrowed clear alphabet stamps, white chipboard letter stickers


I am also very into using sketches these days. I printed a whole bunch of them from various places and put them in a notebook for easy access. Both of these were inspired from some sketches from an old (2003) sketch book of Becky Higgins.

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

What sweet layouts!!!

Unknown said...

More beautiful pages I love them all. Great job! Your blog look, I love it!