Halloween 08- Kyle

Friday, January 16, 2009

This page is for Kyle's book. It is of this past Halloween. I am getting very into using sketches to help me with my pages and I am really liking how they turn out and how easy they are to follow (so far). For this page I used SBSC62 from Splitcoaststampers.

Here is my page (not too good of a picture though):



I am going on a "scrapbook retreat" this weekend. Really it is just a friend of mine who has a friend that has a cabin on a lake in Arkansas and some of us girls are going to get away. It just so happens that we all scrapbook so guess what we will be doing all weekend. I am so excited I can hardly stand to be at work today. I have laid out about 32 pages ready to be scrapped so hopefully I will have lots to show over the next few weeks of pages that I got finished. My goal is to be finished with 2008 by Memorial day weekend. We shall see!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Very cute page!

I hope you have a GREAT time on your weekend- I love getting away for some scrapping/girlfriend time.

Christi Flores said...

What a CUTE layout!!!