Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus page

Thursday, June 25, 2009

My goal was to be cuaght up to Dec. 08 with both kids by Memorial Day. I almost made it. I only have a couple more pictures to sort through and decide if I am going to do pages for those or not. Anyway,

I made this page for Kaitlyn's book from this past Christmas. I didn't really use a sketch (a rare thing for me these days). I used some rub-ons, paper and journal box from the same company, I am just not sure which one. I have got to remember to write these things down.





1 comments:

The Beatty's said...

I am so excited that we are all getting caught up! I have spent the week working on Project 365 (aka my 2009 album). Have gotten through April and now I need to print more pictures. Back to J's album for a bit and then I hope to work on Ryan's.