Monogram teacher cards

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I made a set of cards for each of Kaitlyn's teachers (she has two main ones) for the end of the year. I spent all yesterday working on these cards and then even made a little post-it note keychain similar to these, and then the little turkey overslept, missed the bus and didn't go to school. She really didn't have to be there for these last two days anyway but still. So I told her she had to go tomorrow -- mainly to take these gifts I worked so hard on!

Anyway,





I used Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal and White cardstock, Taken with Teal ink, 1 3/4 inch circle punch, scallop punch, Seeing spots and Antique Upper Alphabet stamp sets and some ribbon I had laying around. These are really simple cards but I hope her teachers enjoy them.

0 comments: