Dumb black letters

Friday, July 11, 2008

It has been a while since I have posted a new page or card but honestly it has been a while since I created a page or card or anything for that matter. But I have completed 3 pages in the last 2 days. Well 2 of them are not actually complete but I am going to show them to you anyway. My title on this page is not finished because apparently I like these black letters a little too much. I have 3 sheets of them and I have no a's, t's, r's or e's. I will have to buy some more when Amy (aka CM consultant of mine) gets back from vacation. Then I can call it officially complete. You will just have to pretend.

I made this 2-page layout for Kyle's book of our venture at the Bartlett Celebration. I tried to make a hot air balloon and it didn't turn out so well but it kinda works. I also looked everywhere for hot air balloon stickers or embellishments of some sort. I will end up with 3 2-page layouts for this event (for 3 different scrapbooks) but I have no hot air balloon stuff. I did think this checkered paper was perfect for it though.




Left side close up:



Right side close up:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's way too cool.

Jennifer said...

I really like that page! I think the hot air balloon looks great! I like how you used a photo for the basket. I love scrapbooking, but I don't get to do it very often at all with a two year old and a six month old.

Kelley said...

I LOVE the hot air balloons. I love how you used the pic of the basket as the basket. It even looks attached b/c you can see the "strings" in the pic. The paper is perfect. Of course, you know if you ever need specific embellies you should call your Wishblade friend, duh! :)

Christi Flores said...

Your pages are adorable!! I love that hot air balloon!

Unknown said...

I love it!!I think the hot air balloon you made is great!TFS

ChrissyM said...

Fantastic page! I love the way you did the hot air balloon it looks awesome, very creative!

Teresa said...

I think the hot air balloon looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

What a great layout, love the hot air balloon! I have the same lettering problem, most of the time now I use my alpha stamps instead of the sticker letters for that reason.