Homemade box

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I saw this tutorial when I was blurfing (that would be blog surfing) the other day. I wanted to try and make one. I think it turned out okay. It is not as straight as I would like and I am not sure why but it still works. It could hold different things but I made this one for recipes. I am giving it to my friend Courtney tonight. She was the July Bunco hostess but I left her gift at home. I also added a binder clip and a post-it keychain with it.



Here is the inside view of the box from the top:



And here is the whole set:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool bunco hostess gift! Check out my website devoted to bunco. It has lots of free stuff and party ideas. Suggestions for improvement welcome.:) Thanks!

Leigh said...

Jen, this is so cute. I want one!

Christi Flores said...

I think this is so sweet!! I just might have to try this technique out! :)

Lee said...

Oh this is gorgeous!!! I soooo love that Berry Bliss and this recipe box is so yummmmy!!! A really great gift idea!

ChrissyM said...

This is to cute!

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh this is too cute! You did a FAB job on the card! Glad it still works for you! I love the little tabs inside and I think the circle punches are great!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

P.S. I have blog candy now!

kerri said...

This is gorgeous