Project 365 pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

I finally made a decision about how I want to do my Project 365 pages. I did not order the kit from Becky Higgins and I ended up regretting that decision. So I have been searching for a way to create my "pages". I thought about getting the page protectors that have the 6 4x6 slots in them and just putting two journal cards in the bottom slots. I had seen several people who are just doing 2 page layouts in different styles. I thought that was kinda what I wanted to do but I just couldn't figure it out. Then I saw this page on the Two Peas website. I can print 3 1/2 by 5 pics at Wolf Camera for 6 cents so I thought I could even print for fairly cheap.

Here are the first 3 layouts I did. I started taking my pictures on Jan. 1 so my first week just had 3 pictures. However I forgot that when I started doing the pages last night and I did the first 7 pictures on two pages. I had to figure out how to "fix" my mistake.





I decided I am going to do a different strip pattern for each week. I like this layout and am glad I finally figured something out to do so that I can get caught up with it.

6 comments:

Paula Jennings said...

Cute. I like it.

Kelley said...

I love this idea. Your pages look great! What kind of album are you putting them in?

Anonymous said...

NIce, I love the idea. I always seem to make mistakes. Every time I stamp, my challenge seems to be "how do I cover this one?" LOL

loretta said...

I really like the layout and all the cute fun colors!

The Beatty's said...

Love it!! My question is the same as Kelley's. You could use the side loading sleeves for these.

Teresa said...

These look terrific!

I was sort of regretting not getting involved in the 365 project. However, as February turned out, this is not the year for it for me. But, I still really want to do it at some point.

Hope you continue to enjoy it.