You're Beautiful page

Monday, February 2, 2009

Here is another 2-page spread for Kaitlyn's book. These pictures were taken last July at a park. I was inspired by a layout I saw in Scrapbook Trends for this page. I had bought this scalloped circle but was trying to use it on just one page and it wasn't working out as I wanted it to. Then I saw the page in the book that took the circle and put it in the middle of two pages and added the buttons at the top. Then I knew that was how I wanted to do this page. I think I needed a darker shade of green but since I am trying to use what I have, I had to go with this.







Supplies Used: Wild Wasabi 12x12 paper, random flower paper, brown scalloped circle paper from Archiver's, buttons, prima flowers, brads in various colors from Making Memories, brown letter stickers from Remarks, and Chocolate Chip SU marker.

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is awesome!!

Teresa said...

Looks GREAT!

Mandy said...

Beautiful! I love the scalloped circle! Especially with those rhinestones. What a gorgeous page!!