Year in Review mini album

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I created this mini album recently and finally got the front finished the other night. I was going to label the front Year in Review but changed my mind at the last minute to 2008 adventures. It took me a while to find an album with enough pages for each month. I picked out my favorite picture from each month, which was quite a difficult task. Then I found this stamp set on sale and it was perfect for this project.















Supplies Used: Paper from American Crafts, Chipboard numbers from Basic Gray, Autumn Leaves stamp set "dated and noted", SU quirky alphabet, Cameo Coral ink, Night of Navy craft ink, Might of Navy marker, scallop punch, round tab punch, 1 3/4 inch circle punch.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love this album and idea! Great job and thanks for sharing.

The Beatty's said...

Love this, too! Didn't know you had gotten into the mini-books! I want to see it in person.