Another baby shower thanks

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I have another baby shower to attend this afternoon. I made a set of these cards for the mother to be this time. I had this card in my favorites folder at splitcoast. Then the creator of that card had linked this card as her inspiration. There is hardly any stamping, just a lot of use of punches.

I made a set of 12, using 3 different DSP (though from the same pack). Here is the three different styles and then a closer look at one of them.





Supplies used: Pink card base from Hobby Lobby, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum and Regal Rose SU cardstock, white cardstock, SU patterned paper, 1 1/2 circle punch, 1/2 inch circle punch, silver brads, Thanks stamp from Live Your Dreams set, Perfect Plum ink, Plum ribbon, white gel pen

6 comments:

Christi Flores said...

These are so sweet!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Too cute. I like how they are all the same but use different patterned papers.

Unknown said...

very cute., great job.

Jennette Warren said...

Darling! TFS!

Jennifer Talley said...

These are so cute! I love how you did that with the punches.

Jules said...

These are very classy