take my picture page

Friday, March 27, 2009

I love my son! He was playing at his cousins party and came and said Mommy come take my picture. So I went around the corner and he thought my SIL's front porch was the perfect setting for a picture because it had a swing, LOL! I only took a couple and then he was off playing again but I thought that would make a cute page. I still need to write that story at the bottom but here is the page (almost finished).



I used splitcoast sketch #130 for this page and some of my perfect fit CM paper.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

oh my congrats on your success. I need to get moving on pages too! This is great,

Christi Flores said...

Cute page!!!

Kelley said...

That's cute! I love what you've been posting lately. Keep it coming! :)

Christy said...

Adorable layout, and very cute story.