Post-it keychains

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I saw these keychain post-it holders on Angie Juda's blog (chic n scratch on the blogroll) and had to make some. I looked everywhere for the square 2x2 post-its and finally found them at Kroger of all places. Then of course the next time I went to Wal-mart there were some there. I made several but these I used chocolate and turquoise colors. I made these for some friends of mine who went out to say farewell to a friend who is moving. I hope that when they use these it will remind them of our nights out together. I used the scallop punch, circle punch, Antique alphabet, Chocolate and Turquoise ink and Chocolate and Turquoise ribbon.


3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

These are adorable and SO my colors! Awesome job!!

Beth said...

REAllY cute!! I will definately have to check those out further - TFS!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

I have been looking for them too and haven't found them. I guess I need to go to office max. Love the colors you used.