Amy's sketch

Monday, July 6, 2009

I am so into sketches these days. They are just great for giving me a starting place for the pages I create. I went to a crop recently at my CM consultants house and she had made this sketch for us to create a page with.




I love the sketch and hope she makes more (hint, hint!), she is good at it after all.

I made this snowman page using the sketch the night of the crop. It is one of my favorite pages I have created recently. I didn't even feel the need for journaling!







I then made this page a few weeks later using the same sketch. I switched the sides of the pictures plus I added an extra picture on the left side and made the title a little smaller.





2 comments:

The Beatty's said...

You sure know how to work me! Just compliment me and you can get just about anything you want! I'll work on some more.

Cr8ive ME said...

That's a great layout sketch. Love both of the layouts that you created with it.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS