Amy's sketch

Monday, July 6, 2009

I am so into sketches these days. They are just great for giving me a starting place for the pages I create. I went to a crop recently at my CM consultants house and she had made this sketch for us to create a page with.




I love the sketch and hope she makes more (hint, hint!), she is good at it after all.

I made this snowman page using the sketch the night of the crop. It is one of my favorite pages I have created recently. I didn't even feel the need for journaling!







I then made this page a few weeks later using the same sketch. I switched the sides of the pictures plus I added an extra picture on the left side and made the title a little smaller.





2 comments:

The Beatty's said...

You sure know how to work me! Just compliment me and you can get just about anything you want! I'll work on some more.

cr8iveme said...

That's a great layout sketch. Love both of the layouts that you created with it.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS