teeball page

Friday, July 10, 2009

I decided to make Kyle a sports album. He has played 3 seasons of soccer and two years of teeball so far. I put the first soccer and teeball season in his regular album then decided I have way too many pictures already of this kid with some type of ball so I found a really cute sports themed album at Hobby Lobby.

Here is one page for that album. It is of him attempting to hit the ball being pitched to him instead of hitting from the tee. I copied this idea from one of my magazine ideas I recently purged through. This is one of my favorite pages I have done in a while.


2 comments:

Kelley said...

I REALLY love this LO, may have to CASE it.

Tracy said...

This is a great layout! I have a bunch of baseball pics waiting to be scrapped......thanks for the inspiration!