SC163

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I also tried the sketch challenge on Splitcoast last week. I am usually not a fan of square cards because I don't have the envelopes to mail them in and it irritates me that you need more postage even though they pretty much have the same area as a rectangle card. Anyway, I made two cards using this sketch. The first is a 4 1/2 inch square and the second is a 4 inch square. I am pleased with both of them but I do like the first one better.

Supplies: Non-SU flower and saying; Regal Rose, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, and white cardstock; Chocolate ribbon, rose brads, ticket punch, watercolor crayons, aquapainter



Supplies: Warmest Regards and non-SU flower stamps; So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum and white cardstock; silver brads, silver cord, ticket punch, watercolor crayons, aquapainter

3 comments:

Annie said...

They're both beautiful, my favorite is the second though. I just love the colors you used!

ChrissyM said...

Lovely cards! I like them both, very pretty! I always enjoy coming to your blog to see what new creation you have made.

Anonymous said...

Both of the cards are very pretty!!! Nicely done!!!