Ask Away

Monday, March 17, 2008

Sorry I haven't posted any projects in a while. Last week was the end of a nine weeks for me at school and I am always frantically grading and trying to get things finished. I did not stamp at all last week, I know it is too terrible to go for one day without stamping much less one week but it happens. Well this week is spring break and I am hostessing bunco in April so I have lots of things that need to get stamped so I should have several things to upload in the future. In the meantime I thought it would be fun for you to ask any questions you want of me. I will answer these in another post this week so ask away.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Bunco sure does sound fun. I think I will try it soon. But first I suppose I should learn how to play it, huh?

Rebekah said...

Happy spring break! We are on break too...well, DH is! But I take it easy with home more! Can't wait to see your creations!

Rebekah said...

Happy spring break, can't wait to see what you create!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Everyone needs a break.. Enjoy it..