Ask Away

Monday, March 17, 2008

Sorry I haven't posted any projects in a while. Last week was the end of a nine weeks for me at school and I am always frantically grading and trying to get things finished. I did not stamp at all last week, I know it is too terrible to go for one day without stamping much less one week but it happens. Well this week is spring break and I am hostessing bunco in April so I have lots of things that need to get stamped so I should have several things to upload in the future. In the meantime I thought it would be fun for you to ask any questions you want of me. I will answer these in another post this week so ask away.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Bunco sure does sound fun. I think I will try it soon. But first I suppose I should learn how to play it, huh?

Rebekah said...

Happy spring break! We are on break too...well, DH is! But I take it easy with home more! Can't wait to see your creations!

Rebekah said...

Happy spring break, can't wait to see what you create!

Girl With the Gadgets said...

Everyone needs a break.. Enjoy it..