WSC #38

Monday, March 10, 2008

Here is my attempt at Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I had printed the sketch at work Friday and then when we got to leave early due to the incoming snow I forgot to pick up the copy. So last night when I was working on this my husband was on the computer so I was going from memory. The middle part doesn't exactly look like the sketch but it works I guess. I made this pretty quickly and there are no embellishments so needless to say it is not my favorite card but again it works.



Supplies used: For a Friend stamp set, Tempting Turquoise and Chocolate Chip cardstock, and non-SU patterned paper.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Card looks great whether it matches the sketch or not. I always love brown and blue together.

Anonymous said...

I am with ladydoc! Your card looks great!!!!
Hugs and smiles

Lee said...

I think it's a wonderful sketch card!!! I love those colors and that dp!!

Unknown said...

love your card!!! Great job!TFS

LuvCraftn said...

Love the card! Love the color combo!!!