Hot Air Balloon page

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

In September we went to a sort of fair in town and rode in a hot air balloon. Now the balloon was tethered to the ground but still fun. I wanted to make the scrapbook really neat and looked everywhere for hot air balloon stuff and of course could not find it. A friend of mine went with me and she created her own balloon on her scrapbook pages so I copied her. Only she won't put anything 3-dimensional on her page so she just drew her ropes and I decided to add string to my balloon. Anyway here are the pages.




7 comments:

Paula Jennings said...

I am getting there. Give me a little more time and I will add 3-d elements to my pages :)
Paula J

Lee said...

Awesome dp!! What a cute balloon.....I love the texture your string gives the page!!

ChrissyM said...

Cute balloon! I love the strings on the balloon. Great page

Tania said...

Lovely pages! I love the hot air balloon you added!

Anonymous said...

Fab pages, love the balloon. :)

Vanessa.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

These are fun pages! Love those colors and prints. :)

Veronica Z said...

Love your pages! The papers are so cute!