Rub it on

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I received a stamp order for my friend Kelley on Monday. I had ordered a couple of things with it but nothing too exciting (no stamp sets). However I did get a set of the rub-ons that were part of the sale-a-bration promotion. Below you will see the project that I made but Oh My Word! why did I not get any of those sooner. They are fantastic!! They are way better than any other rub-ons I have used. I had seen several people use them on some objects (as opposed to paper) and I loved the idea. So while at Dollar Tree today I picked up a couple of candles and candle holders. Here is how they turned out. (the picture is not real good of the glass, just imagine that it is better IRL)



I tried to get a close up of one of the candle holders, not sure if it helped though.



And here are the candles:

1 comments:

Sewflake said...

Thses are terrific, I have used the tissue paper technique (on candles)but never thought of using rub ons. Thanks for the idea :-)