Easter page

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I went to a crop on Friday night and only got one page done. That is my norm though, I usually end up just talking and Friday the talking was good! Anyway I started these Easter pages and then decided it needed this oval in the middle and I did not have the tool to make it so I had to wait until I got home to finish the page. I finished it up tonight. I used Pink Passion for my base along with Cool Caribbean and some strip paper that I don't know where it came from. I stamped the Easter title with Chocolate chip. I even used the blue rhinestones on the edges.



Right side close up:



Left side close up:

7 comments:

Card~I~ology Creations said...

great layouts love the stamped letters. looks like a fun time..

ChrissyM said...

Lovely page! I like how you did the oval, great idea!

Kelley said...

I'm glad you waited on the big oval. Too cute! :)

Christi Flores said...

Your pages are adorable!! Love it!!

Paula Jennings said...

That turned out so cute. I really like it.

Abbie Johnson said...

what'd I miss???? fill me in

kerri said...

love the layouts