Red and Green

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Here are two cards I made the other day again with watercoloring. I have gotten to where I do that on pretty much every card I make lately. Most of the stamps I am picking up to use these days just beg to be watercolored. I also recently got the Prints Pack designed series paper that is the hostess gift in the SU catalog. I wanted to use some of that but just stared blankly at it for a while. Here is what I finally came up with.



Supplies Used: Ruby Red, Wild Wasabi prints, Cameo Coral cardstock; Flower stamp and Warm Words set; Watercolor crayons and aquapainter, oval punch, green brad.



Supplies Used: Ruby Red, Wild Wasabi prints, Garden Green, Vellum and Watercolor cardstock; Basic Black ink, watercolor crayons and aquapainter, flower stamp and wonderful words set, red brads

5 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Both cards are beautiful!! I love the colors!

ChrissyM said...

As always fabulous cards!

Unknown said...

Great cards, love your watercoloring.

kerri said...

gorgeous cards

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I believe I have one of these of my very own! :) How cool!