Sunshine page

Friday, June 13, 2008

I decided to get my scrapbooking out again tonight. My intention was to pick out papers and decide on some page layouts so that next Friday night when I go to a crop I can crank out some pages without having to take a ton of stuff with me. Well I just got carried away and ended up completing 5 pages tonight (after a quick emergency run to my CM consultants house for a couple of tape runners, I had completely run out of tape runner and I was on a roll, Thanks Amy). I did two 2 page spreads and then this page:



I saw a similar page in my Creating Keepsakes that I got in the mail today. It did not turn out as I had envisioned it but at least it is sorta cute and another page marked off the long to do list. This is a page of some random pictures I took one morning before church. It is for Kyle's book.

Journaling says -- You bring sunshine everywhere you go!

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Great page, please send me some of your sun. (We so need to dry the ground out around here so the farmers can plant.)

ChrissyM said...

How clever! I may have to scraplift this idea. I love how you put the pictures on the rays of the sun. Awsome page!