Noel Blocks

Friday, December 14, 2007

I saw a set of blocks on a blog I visit often called StampinMama. I wanted to try these for myself so I went to Hobby Lobby and got some 2 inch blocks. I sanded them down and painted them red. Then I cut squares of paper and used modge podge to adhere the paper to the blocks. I then used some chipboard letters that I had painted red and glue dotted those to the blocks once they dried. I am pretty pleased with how it looks. Now I just have to go back and get some more blocks to try this again.



Here is a photo of one of the blocks up close:

3 comments:

Lee said...

Those are so pretty!! What a great decoration!

Teresa said...

These are SOOOO cute!!! WOW!

Anonymous said...

I want to make these as well. Thanks for giving me more craft projects to do :)