Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers

Thursday, December 27, 2007

I joined this new group called sisterhood of the blogging stampers. It is basically 20 people (whose blogs will be linked on the right side of my blog in the next few days) who have stamp related blogs, will link each other and visit and comment on each other's blogs. So I am supposed to tell a little about myself for them.

I am 30 years, married for almost 9 years, and I have an 8 yr. old daughter and 4 yr. old son. I teach high school Geometry. I started scrapbooking in June of 2001 and stamping in March of 2003. I became a SU demo in April 2005. My daughter is finally old enough to stamp with me and I love that except that means she wants to use all my stuff. I am a math person so my stamping tends to be very symmetric. I am a ribbon and brad hoarder.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the group!!Enjoy

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer, can't wait to get to know you better and to see more of your creations

Kerri

ChrissyM said...

welcome to the sisterhood. I look forward to getting to know you better and seeing more of your great creations.

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Welcome to the sisterhood...

I am looking forward to all the energy I am seeing in our group..


Tina M

atelierlemonfrog.blogspot.com said...

Hi Jennifer...just a little hello from your new sister from Germany...I love your ideas and creations with the binder clips...I got tons of them at the attic, in various sizes....so now, I know finally what to do with them...*lol*...

Best wishes for 2008!

sabine

lcrmum said...

Hi. Look forward to getting to know you better this coming year!

Patti

Anonymous said...

Hi, looking forward to chatting. Happy New Year. :)
Vanessa.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Nice to "meet" you Jennifer!

Emily said...

Welcome to the group! Happy New Year!!!

Andrea said...

Hi, And welcome to the sisterhood also.
Love your simple cards , Im going through a chuck everything on stage at the mo! lol

wendy said...

Hi....Sorry im late posting but ive been soooooo busy over christmas.... Hope to get to know you better.....
Wendy