8th Birthday party page

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today is Kaitlyn's birthday so you get two posts from me in one day! My daughter turns 9 today!! This page is of Kaitlyn's 8th birthday party last year. I am really happy with the way this two page layout turned out. She had a scrapbook party. All the girls brought about 5-6 pictures and we made a photo card. I had the party at my friend Amy's house, she is my Creative Memories consultant.








I used a dark purple I got from Archiver's for the base with Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion and some birthday girl pattern paper for the accents. I used two of the jumbo pewter eyelets and ran a piece eggplant ribbon through it. I had some turquoise bling that I added to the pink paper on the right side. I cut the pictures in the strip on the right side using my 2 inch square punch. I printed my journaling from the computer and used pink sassy CM letters for the title.

1 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Happy birthday to your daughter!!! Awesome layouts!!