Hurricane Harbor pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Here are the pages I made for my kids book of our trip to Hurricane Harbor, the water park at Six Flags in St. Louis.


The first is Kaitlyn's two page layout. I used the Rainbow Sherbet paper pack as my base with Green Galore and Tempting Turquoise accents. I found these letter stickers that I wanted to use after I had laid out my page and they didn't show up well on the turquoise paper so I put them on white and cut around them. I also used Big Flowers and Little Pieces stamp set and circle punched the images to accent the page.







This two page layout is for Kyle's book. Again I used the Rainbow Sherbet paper pack (great pack for summer time water pictures) but this time I used Apricot Appeal for my accents. I stamped the letters using Letterpress stamp set with Tempting Turquoise ink. I think the left side of this page needs something else, I just can't figure out what it is.





3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Wow girl!! Awesome pages!!

Teresa said...

REALLY cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Great photos - especially at the water park.