Free Make and Take (2)

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Archiver's had another free make and take this weekend. Here are the two things I made:

We used a piece of acetate to stamp the tree and then shaded the card with the green ink and a sponge. Simple yet pretty!



And I really like this gift tag. I especially like the glitter red paper we used (not sure if you can see the glitter part real well in the photo but it really adds something extra to the tag). Amy and I think we have the two scallop squares (I have one and she has the next size up) so I hope to make some cute tags at the crop this Friday.

5 comments:

Kelley said...

I did these on Fri. and love the tag. The card, however, was a hot mess! I am not fond of acetate at all.

Christi Flores said...

What a cute tag!!!

Suzanne said...

I sooooo wish I had an Archivers within driving distance. I would love to learn how to stamp on acetate. This Christmas tree is beautiful. I love the tag too. Great job on both.

Teresa said...

The tag is cute and the tree is beautiful! Wish I had somewhere close to do this kind of short class.

Frances Merz, LPC said...

I was in GA last week and did the same card/tag. Also took the Shimmer and Shine Card and Stamping class. It was great. Wish one of these was in NJ.