Photo coasters

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I was so excited to try these yesterday when I got home. I followed this tutorial found on Splitcoast (where else?). I am somewhat happy with the way they turned out. I think my coasters are too dark (you know not white enough). For some reason when I was swiping the modge podge on them they seemed to get dirty. By the last one I did (the one on the bottom right in the first picture) there was black dirty stuff on my brush, and I did wipe off the coasters. Oh well, I was just too thrilled that the pictures actually printed on tissue paper through my printer. I am going to try and get some different coasters and make several of these as gifts for Christmas.



Here are a couple of close ups:
I think the one of just my daughter turned out the best.



1 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Wow!! These are awesome!!! I just might have to try these out!