So productive!

Monday, November 17, 2008

I was so productive craftly speaking this weekend. I went to a crop on Friday night and then also scrapped at my BIL's on Sat. night and Sun. night. Since my stuff was so organized from me going to the crop it was easy to grab it and take it with me. I got 13 pages complete!!! Well almost complete, I am working on typing up the journaling now and then I will adhere those when I get home. I think that is more pages complete than I have done in 6 months so I am super excited about that. My last few pages were starting to look awfully boring though so I think all my creativity had left me by then. I will have all those to post in the days to come so watch for that. I also made 10 Christmas cards. I got the first finished at the crop and then it was easy to cut the pieces and put them together on Saturday morning.

Here is the picture but keep in mind that my little camera I keep in my purse in broke. The screen is cracked and just shows black. I can still take a picture but I have no idea what I am taking a picture of. This one is actually not too bad and at least it will show you the card. I am too excited about my progress to have to wait to share anything yet. I will try and take a better picture when I get home.




Supplies used: Red Riding hood base for the card, random Christmas DP, Gable Green for the scallop square, 2.5 inch scallop square punch (thanks Amy), 2 inch square punch, markers, celery ribbon and several hot spot Christmas stamps from Archiver's.

ETA: here is a better picture of one of the cards:

5 comments:

Kelley said...

Go on with your crafty self! :) Does your little camera not have a viewfinder where you can look through it the "old fashioned way"?

Teresa said...

REALLY cute cards and a fine picture! Glad you had such a fun and productive weekend!

JenniferL. said...

Nope, no viewfinder.

Kelley said...

Well, the picture is good anyway, at least it's still useful!

Christi Flores said...

What sweet cards!!!