Friend page

Friday, May 16, 2008

Last night while watching CSI I was picking out paper to go with my pictures so that I could scrap later. I picked out a few pages then I thought 'why don't I just make at least one page'. This was a simple page and I made it in less than 30 minutes. I used one of my simply scrappin' kits and a layout idea that was on the front of it. I used Chocolate chip for my base and then the rest of the die cut stickers and paper comes from the scrappin kit. I forget the name of the kit but it was a hostess set and is no longer available. It is my favorite kit that I have bought.



And I even finished the whole page in one sitting. I am usually bad about not journaling or putting the title on it or just leaving some little something off and working on that later. So you all who know me can be proud that I actually sat and completed a whole page at one sitting.

6 comments:

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Great job. I love it and I love all the colors you used.

kerri said...

This is lovely. Oh to have the time to scrap.

Unknown said...

Love your page, nice job!

Teresa said...

Looks GREAT!!!

meayla said...

its amazing how many of us put the actual making of a page off till later when if we just goton with it we would get so much more done!!its lovely x

Beth said...

Beautiful! True confession - I've got a *completed* page sitting on the DR table for weeks right now, all I have to do is add the pictures. Have I done it? Nope. I will do it this week - promise!
:-)