I am behind

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

This week is teacher appreciation week. We get a list of things to do for the teachers each day. Now this bugs me but I try to still send what I am suggested to each day. Kaitlyn has two teachers that she sees everyday. Monday was stationary or post-its (right up my alley). I had planned to send one of those post-it keychains like I posted the other day but I haven't finished those yet. Tuesday was to send an individual sized snack. So here is what I sent today. I had made these hanging treat boxes a while back so I thought that would be appropriate. I just hope Kaitlyn remembered to take them to school today.



This hangs on a water bottle and in the pocket is a granola bar and one of those flavor drink mixes.
Here is a link to the tutorial on how to make these from Splitcoast.

5 comments:

Emily said...

So cute that is a fantastic idea. They tell you what to send each day? That is very limiting.

Christi Flores said...

This is so cute!!!

Unknown said...

These are great Jennifer.
I love the idea of the snack bar and the drink mix.
Good job!!

Sewflake said...

What a nifty idea, I will check the link to the tutorial.

Beth said...

OMG-super cute and CLEVER! Thanks for sharing the link for the tutorial!