More free cards

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I received a package in the mail the other day that had a DVD and a card kit. I have a subscription to Creating Keepsakes magazine and this kit was from them. They want you to buy the dvd and subscribe to get a new dvd and card kit each month. I have not watched the dvd yet to decide if I want to keep it but I did make the cards (I get to keep them for free regardless). I really like the cards and they are definitely worth $7 each month to get them however I am really bad at sending the money or remembering to cancel when I don't want to receive things anymore so I will have to give it some more thought.
Here is the cluster of cards and then a close up of each one. They were so quick and I made them all in about 15 minutes.











3 comments:

Teresa said...

These look really nice- I will have to check out this offer!

Beth said...

There ARE cute - I like the one with the acetate front. I'm the same way about cancelling clubs, etc - but you're right...that's not a bad price!

ChrissyM said...

Not made for $7. Very nice and I am the same way if I can't pay it online I am horrible about dropping a check in the mail or canceling services I no longer need/want.