Hershey kiss boxes

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Well you know I have been making things for teacher appreciation week to try and go along with the suggested list. Yesterday was to send a gift to the specialty teachers (music, art, PE, library). There are 6 of these teachers that Kaitlyn sees. I made these hershey kiss boxes that I found on Rochelle's blog the other day. They were simple to make, especially using the Scor-pal. They don't show up real well in the picture but they are just a long box that will hold 5 Hershey kisses. I tied a ribbon around them and tied a tag on it. No stamping involved (although you could stamp on it). Plus I used some of my scrap paper that I have tons of.



4 comments:

Christi Flores said...

These are adorable!!!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Love all the colors you have been using.

Paula Jennings said...

I like these. I need to make some.

Unknown said...

Love your boxes, I have not made these yet. Great use of the awesome Berry paper!