ATC into card

Monday, May 5, 2008

I have several ATC's, that would be Artist Trading Cards. They are kinda like the stamper's baseball cards. I have joined several swaps for them over the last couple of years. I was going through some of my stuff and found a stash of them. They are really pretty but what are they for. So I decided to use them and make bigger cards that I can actually use. I am really trying to use my stuff and not just let it sit around for me to "collect". So here are 3 cards that I made using ATC's on them. I used a card base that is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 (now I just have to find some square envelopes) and I just had to add a ribbon or brads and a sentiment.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great use for the ATCs! You can make your own envies using your Scor-Pal and their formula (yes, Mrs. Math, I said formula) from their website. Have fun! :) Kelley

Christi Flores said...

Awesome cards! I have some ATC's I just might have to make a card out of a few of them! Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Fab stuff jennifer!! :)

Vanessa.

Card~I~ology Creations said...

What great things.. I may have to try some of those too!

Teresa said...

These look great!!! You did a wonderful job incorporating the ATCs into full cards.