Coffee anyone?

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Here are a couple more cards I made over the weekend. I recently got the Earth Element watercolor crayons. Before I only had the Rich Regals and I love using those to color my images in. Now I just need the other two sets. This set just begged to be colored in EE colors (even though it is retired) so I used it for a couple of cards.



Supplies used: Espress Yourself stamp set; Creamy Caramel, More Mustard and Garden Green cardstock, Chocolate Chip ink, and ribbon.



I also recently got some of the wide Chocolate ribbon. I didn't think I would like the wider ribbon but boy was I wrong. I have got to get some of that in the other colors.



Supplies used: Espress Yourself stamp set, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, and Chocolate Chip cardstock, Chocolate Chip ink, Wide Chocolate ribbon, watercolor crayons and aquapainter.

5 comments:

Beth said...

These are great - I'm in search of the "perfect" coffee-themed set, so I'm loving these! Great colors-I think the only color family I struggle with (using) is Bold Brights. TFS!

Emily said...

Very cute. I love coffee cards

Anonymous said...

Love both of these.. you've got alot of really great stamps!

Ellie said...

OH I love both those cards very pretty :)

TFS

-Ellie

Christi Flores said...

Both of your cards are adorable!! I just got some of the wide Chocolate Chip grosgrain as well and I love it too. :)