Watercoloring

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I made several cards last Friday night while watching the Memphis game at my BIL's. We usually go out there about once a week and this is where I get the majority of my stamping done during the school year. I just don't have time or motivation to stamp at home. My house is always a mess and my kids are around so there is never a moment. I find the occasional stamp moment at home but most times I just pack up some stuff and stamp at my BIL's. I have thought about leaving some of my stuff in a corner over there, but he probably wouldn't like that too much.

Anyway here is one of the cards I made the other night. I have really gotten into watercoloring lately. I did finally get some watercolor paper. Archiver's gives out a free cardstock coupon about once a month so I will use that to get my watercolor paper. It works so much better. My favorite method is using the watercolor crayons and my aquapainter, although I also enjoy just using the ink pads and the aquapainter, that is just not as portable.



Supplies used: Because of You stamp set; Bravo Burgundy, So Saffron, and Always Artichoke cardstock and crayons, Basic Black ink, and ribbon.

I have a really cute journal that I am working on to show you later in the week so stay tuned for that. Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Beth said...

This is so cute! I sat down I can't tell you how many times to stamp today and made the mistake of trying to watercolor - I just can't. Yours is beautiful, I love the colors and layout!

Anonymous said...

Beatuiful!