one last April post

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I have not stamped in what seems like forever. Last Friday I got a headache with some coughing and stuffiness with it. Well today is Wednesday and I still have a headache with some coughing and stuffiness with it. I finally brokedown and made myself a doctor's appointment for this afternoon so hopefully by this weekend I can get to stamping. Next week is Teacher appreciation week and I have a couple of ideas for some little gifts for Kaitlyn and Kyle's teachers. Anyway, all that aside here is a card for today that I made a while back. I rarely use a white base for cards and I don't know why. It is so much easier to write on the inside and more cost effective.



Supplies used: Simply Said stamp set, White, Lovely Liliac, and Green Galore cardstock, Lovely Liliac and Green Galore ink, and green ribbon.

4 comments:

Lee said...

A very sweet card!! I love the colors! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well........hope you're all better soon!

Christi Flores said...

What a sweet card! I have that same stuff...it stinks. I hope you get well soon!!

Beth said...

Hope today is brighter and you're feeling better!
Very sweet card-love the green and lilac together!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

Hope you are feeling better. I know about those headaches. I have had one for a couple of days.
Love the card.