Decorating with dice

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April was my month to hostess for bunco and I am always looking for cute decorating stuff to use. I found this dice stamp and immediately bought it, I don't even remember how much it was. I got white cups and napkins and stamped pink and purple dice on them (we have decided pink and purple are our official colors).





I also made these giant paper clip bookmarks for everyone.



And I made these little boxes that I got from dollar tree for us to use to keep score. We added a plain m&m for each bunco win and a peanut butter m&m for each big bunco.



I used Pink Passion and Lovely Liliac cardstock and ink for all these bunco creations.

7 comments:

Christi Flores said...

How cute!! I love everything!

Beth said...

These are FANTASTIC! How clever! I will sheepishly admit that I don't know what Bunco is (livin' a tiny life here, lol) but I have a pretty good idea now. I really love this stuff-adorable!

Suzanne said...

I bet they love these. What a wonderful idea. The cups and napkins are so unique!

Lee said...

Oh wow!!! These are sooo creative and fun!!! The dice stamps are just too cool!! What IS Bunco anyway?? I always wondered that!! LOL

Card~I~ology Creations said...

great stuff thanks for sharing..

Emily said...

REALLY Cute idea. I love it. Will have to swipe.

kerianne said...

What a ca-ute idea!! Love it!!