My Journal

Friday, April 4, 2008

A friend of mine at church, Jane, recently received a gift from a friend of hers. She showed me her gift which was the cutest journal someone had made for her. I took that idea and made 3 journals to be used for part of my bunco prizes last night. They were fairly easy to make but did take several sheets of paper. I put paper on 3 of the pages and used the round tab punch on the inside to make a divider of sorts. I also put a pocket on the middle divider and included a bookmark. I need to find a printable 2008 calendar because I would really like to include that on the inside cover in a similar way. Anyway here they are.









4 comments:

Christi Flores said...

You did an awesome job on all of the journals! TFS! :)

Lee said...

Oh those are so pretty!! What a fabulous idea!! I've had some journals ready to alter but haven't found just the right thing yet....I love what you did!!!

Beth said...

These are adorable! The papers are great-very funky, and I love the little pocket with the bookmark! I'll have to look - I may have a 2008 calendar file, if I do I'll send it to you. TFS!

Anonymous said...

I SO need one of these! I've decided that I need to have a journal with me all the time.... I can't seem to remember anything!

Adorable and so useful!