Birthday swap card

Friday, February 22, 2008

I made 10 of these cards for a Birthday card swap I joined on SCS in the demo section. I hope my swap buddies like it. I used So Saffron, Groovy Guava, and Rose Red cardstock, stamped images from Big Flowers in versamark on the guava piece (not sure if you see that in the picture) and image from For a Friend in Chocolate Chip on white and colored the candle in with my SU markers. I used my ticket punch to punch the corners around the image and on the rose red. I am addicted to that ticket punch lately. I use it on just about every card I make. Tied a ribbon with the Groovy Guava stitched ribbon and there you have it.

6 comments:

Donna Baker said...

what a great swap card!

wendy said...

Great card!

ChrissyM said...

great card!

Unknown said...

I am going to have to get myself one of those ticket punches. Nice job!

Anonymous said...

That is cute!

Teresa said...

Another great card- all your work is so nice!