Baby cards

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I made these thank you cards for a gift for a baby shower for Karlye at church that I am about to go to. I used the sketch from a card I made a while back. You can see those cards here.
I used white as my base and Bashful Blue and Barely Banana cardstock. I stamped the baby from Very Punny, colored in with my markers and used my circle punches to punch it out. Then I used a little alphabet set and made a thank you stamp and stamped that in Black. I used my blue gingham ribbon to tie around the blue piece.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Very cute!!!

Laura lok said...

very pretty

Lizette said...

Beautiful card. I like the ribbon, fits perfectly.

Anonymous said...

I don't usually look at Baby type cards, but now that I found out that my niece is pregnant that is all I am looking for :)

Thanks for the cute card.

Anonymous said...

Your card is super cute!!! Just perfect!!!