Love this card

Monday, February 11, 2008

I have been waiting to upload this card because I have been wanting to make some more. I just love the look of this simple card and I am really getting into using those watercolor wonder crayons. I only have one set and I am getting another set when I place another order. Plus I am getting better at using the Time Well Spent stamp set. I love this set but for some reason had a hard time getting into using it.

Supplies: Time Well Spent stamp set, Watercolor wonder crayons, Cranberry Crisp stitched ribbon, gold brads, Cranberry Crisp, Always Artichoke, and So Saffron cardstock.

8 comments:

wendy said...

Beautiful card!

ChrissyM said...

Beautiful card! Great job on coloring it in, great color combo's also. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Beyond beautiful! Love this card..just love those colors! Love the brads down the side...nice touch!

Unknown said...

I love it!! its a nice clean and neat card!!Great job coloring!!!!TFS

Teresa said...

Lovely card! I really like having/using simple stamps on cards with "simple" designs- I think they can be just as special as the very elaborate, fancy ones. This card is a GREAT example of that idea.

ChrissyM said...

Please visit my blog I have a surprise that I am posting there for you now.

Chrissy

Suzanne said...

After you've been to Chrissy's head on over to mine.....Happy Valentines Day.

kerri said...

Love the card Jen I can feel a caseing coming on
Hope you won't mind