Love this card

Monday, February 11, 2008

I have been waiting to upload this card because I have been wanting to make some more. I just love the look of this simple card and I am really getting into using those watercolor wonder crayons. I only have one set and I am getting another set when I place another order. Plus I am getting better at using the Time Well Spent stamp set. I love this set but for some reason had a hard time getting into using it.

Supplies: Time Well Spent stamp set, Watercolor wonder crayons, Cranberry Crisp stitched ribbon, gold brads, Cranberry Crisp, Always Artichoke, and So Saffron cardstock.

8 comments:

wendy said...

Beautiful card!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card! Great job on coloring it in, great color combo's also. Well done!

Patty W said...

Beyond beautiful! Love this card..just love those colors! Love the brads down the side...nice touch!

Dawn Marie said...

I love it!! its a nice clean and neat card!!Great job coloring!!!!TFS

LadyDoc said...

Lovely card! I really like having/using simple stamps on cards with "simple" designs- I think they can be just as special as the very elaborate, fancy ones. This card is a GREAT example of that idea.

Chrissy said...

Please visit my blog I have a surprise that I am posting there for you now.

Chrissy

Suzanne said...

After you've been to Chrissy's head on over to mine.....Happy Valentines Day.

kerri said...

Love the card Jen I can feel a caseing coming on
Hope you won't mind