More flower cards

Friday, February 1, 2008

Here are a couple of cards I made the other day that I really like. You know sometimes you make a card and you like it and sometimes you just aren't too thrilled with it. I used a new clear stamp set that I got with my Archiver's gift card my SIL got me for Christmas. I let the ribbon inspire my colors and I trying to use scraps. I really like this color combo.

I used Ruby Red, Cameo Coral and a non-SU green cardstock, Chocolate Chip ink and colored in the images with my chalks. I also used the Warm Words stamp set for the sentiment on the first card and Sincere Salutations for the sentiment on the second card. I used ribbon on the first one and gold brads on the second.





Also you still have a couple more hours to leave a comment on Wednesday blog candy giveaway post. I will draw a winner later tonight.

10 comments:

Rebekah said...

Very nice, like the clean layouts!

Unknown said...

This are so cute!
Oh and by the way you're tagged :-)
check out my blog for the details.
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I really love those colors!

Great cards!

ChrissyM said...

great cards! Your on a roll with all your lovely cards and creations!

Suzanne said...

Wonderful. The ribbon was a great jumping off point for your color palette. Also I really like the look of thge two brads on the second card.

Lee said...

Very cute images!! I love the ribbon and the colors you used!

Card~I~ology Creations said...

love these cards.. Love the colors and they layout.. Crisp and clean..

Teresa said...

Love both cards- really sweet!

Youthleadergina said...

Pretty! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Nice cards